How to Get OLCC Service Permit

1. Complete your Alcohol Server Education training with or another OLCC approved provider.
2. Save a copy of your "Record of Course Completion" to your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
3. Set Up your OLCC account Profile Click Here for the OLCC service portal. & Upload your Record of Course Completion
4. Take and Pass the OLCC administered Final Exam
5. Complete the OLCC's Online Service Permit Application Form
6. Pay the OLCC's Application Fee and Print a Temporary Copy of your Service Permit (Official copies will be mailed out by the OLCC)

"Bartenders & Servers Earn their Tips"
eAlcoholServers training is suitable for Baker County | Benton County | Clackamas County | Clatsop County | Columbia County | Coos County | Crook County | Curry County | Deschutes County | Douglas County | Gilliam County | Grant County | Harney County | Hood River County | Jackson County | Jefferson County | Josephine County | Klamath County | Lake County | Lane County | Lincoln County | Linn County | Malheur County | Marion County | Morrow County | Portland Metro | Polk County | Sherman County | Tillamook County | Umatilla County | Union County | Wallowa County | Wasco County | Washington County | Wheeler County | Yamhill County.

Free Training is also available to financially challenged.